Friday, April 02, 2010

human nature goodness!

the deonat is not from hhn coz they dont have deodorants in their product line yet

I am very proud of my HumanHeartNature products. They just feel good and right on my skin and hair. I started using them last January when I signed up for dealership. Since then, I have been earning and at the same time feeling good about my self.

These products are proudly 100% organic and 100% Philippine made. As in all of it! Even the containers and packaging. The prices are also very competitive and if you're a dealer you get great discounts that makes it all the more worthwhile.

Personally, I use the Tomato and Lemongrass Facial Wash and Toner followed by the Day or Night Face Moisturizers. I just love the fruity smell and the way they dont feel sticky upon application. You just know they wont clog your pores or irritate your skin. Twice a week I also use the Black Rice Facial Scrub which leaves your face feeling super fresh, young and clean.

On my hair, I use their Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner in Mandarin Scent. Perfect for my long, black hair. It gives shine and a light, clean feeling afterwards.

The Guava and Mango lotion are just awesome though at first you feel like ants would crawl on you coz you just smell sweet. Real mango and guava goodness to the max! But they are so yummy to apply and they don't have that sticky afterward feeling.

There you go! Im blogging this just to share how wonderful organic products make you feel! :)

0 comments:

 
;