Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my top 5 fave romantic movies of all time

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy
Celine: I believe if there's any kind of God it wouldn't be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt.

 Ethan Hawke and Winona Ryder
Lelaina Pierce: I was really going to be somebody by the time I was 23. 
Troy Dyer: Honey, all you have to be by the time you're 23, is yourself. 
Lelaina Pierce: I don't know who that is anymore. 
Troy Dyer: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again. But I love her.


Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles
Kat Stratford: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. 

Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek

Alex Whitman: [Isabel tells Alex she's pregnant] But we were only together one night 
Isabel Fuentes: That's all it took. 
Alex Whitman: And I used a condom. Lots of them. 
Isabel Fuentes: Well, one didn't work 
Alex Whitman: But that's it's job! It's whole purpose in life is... to work. 

George Clooney and Michelle Pfifer
Jack: What would you do if I kissed you right now? 
Melanie: You wouldn't kiss me. 
Jack: But what would you do if i did? 
Melanie: Do you wanna kiss me right now? 
Jack: I wouldn't've mentioned it if didn't. 





0 comments:

 
;