Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just coz it's saturday

There's so much that happened during our Bohol adventure that I am the moment at a loss for words. Plus I have 500 pictures to upload and my brain has gone dead as well as my hands. At the same time, I missed blogging a little. My entrecard points also went down so its disheartening. But thank God for memes! I got a kick out of this. Hope I can gather my thoughts tomorrow for a post about our Bohol adventures.

Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder to Find)

1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find?

Not at all. Because I am Filipina and married to an American artist, lots of kicks are created everyday. Haha!

2. Who is your favorite relative and why?

My cousin Ainee coz I took care of her when she was still young and sacrificed many, many, many social encounters with my peers coz I had to babysit her.

3. Who is the most important person in your life?

My husband, Charlie.

4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.

Bitching about my salary.

5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".

When I volunteered for two years and took a lot of risks in a place where I knew nobody. But it turned out to be the best, life-changing experience of my life. It is where I found my truest friends.

6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours?
My husband not included? Probably George Clooney. Hahahha!

7. What are you doing this weekend?

Just staying home. I got travel overdose. I need to stay still for at least two days more before I travel again to Siargao.

8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?

The jeepney driver's. I went to SM to buy food.

9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.

"You're very beautiful, Shals." - my husband

Join us here!




1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

George Clooney is a great choice.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/sat/

 
;