Saturday, March 13, 2010

american idol!

Believe it or not charlie only heard about american idol this year here in the philippines.
Why?
Coz he has'nt had tv for over a hundred years. geez.haha.
Now he is mad over the show. He watches every episode at least two times a week! He pretends to be the fifth judge and agrees most of the time with simon cowell. He doesn't like kara and ignores ellen. He is seriously thinking of asking someone in the US to vote for these guys below.:)

He is rooting for...

Crystal Bowersox

and I'm rooting for

Didi Benami

and

Lee DeWyze
Lee DeWyze of American Idol

How about you?

Anyway,
I realized I haven't posted anything for a long while. I dont want to make excuses but one reason why I resurrected this blog is because I want to support a serious blogger that goes by the name of Kikamz who in real life is Ana Karenina. These contests seem like fun. Too bad I'm either too lazy or too busy to participate. When Im too lazy I just surf through the blogs on my list and drool over the layouts.After which I'd be too intimidated to blog about anything. When Im too busy, blogging is the millionth thing in my mind. Hehe.




Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life

2 comments:

kamz said...

yay! you managed to blog about it! salamat te shals!

kamz said...

asa man diay na nagpuyo si kuya charlie te shals? nganu wala cya nada about american idol? unya, gawatch pud cya ug pilipinas got talent? naks, kuya pa jud! hihi!

 
;