Tuesday, May 19, 2009

bad dreams

i've been having weird dreams ever since we got a new mattress. charlie says that because we have a proper bed now, i am getting good sleep. it is only when you sink deeper and deeper into sleep that you enter the realm of dreams.

many times i wake up crying because of this dream or that. thankfully, my alert husband could wake up at the first call and hug me back to sleep. the other night, the dream was so bad i couldnt get it out of my head.

let me tell you.

yesterday, charlie and i went to XU main to watch Kabuwadan. It was National Museum Day and there was an opening program. It was supposed to start at 5pm. We arrived around 4 and toured the museum exhibits while waiting. It turned 6pm and the program has not started. We decided to go home.

That night, I had a dream.

It was an eerie continuation of my story. While walking towards the place where we ride the multicab to Balulang, we met a hysterical  Cathy and all her family. They begged for our help and her sister even cried and begged us, saying her baby was in the hospital. Cathy seemed to be really angry and frustrated.  I asked them how much do they need since I only have 2,000 pesos with me. Then somehow I ended up giving them pork humba and they were very happy and started eating.  Enter ethel neoniz carrying her very cute baby girl. I showed the baby to charlie and he carried her in his arms. I remember thinking how happy i was to see him holding her. Then we decided to go on home. But then i suddenly went back to hold the baby and play with her. After a while, i gave her back to her mom and went to join my husband. I saw him arguing with someone on the street and i said to myself, not again. Suddenly i saw him fall. I ran and shouted his name. Then i see him on a truck, on the floor.. and i saw blood everywhere. I was now screaming with horror and saw that he got a steel pole stuck on his chest, like somebody stabbed him with it. It was weird coz as he lay gasping for breath he keeps saying, its not your fault. And i see the man beside him doing his best to stop the bleeding. I remember saying sorry over and over again and blaming myself for leaving him on his own.  

and i woke up with tears in my eyes and my husband hugging me tight saying, "its just a bad dream..."

3 comments:

kikamz said...

oh yes, it's just a bad dream. i guess you dreamt it because you fear losing the person you love the most. you are so in love with ur hubby te shals. sweet! God bless u both. am so happy for you. REALLY happy!

Kikit said...

Tama si AK Ate Shals. Siguro it's because of your fear.

It's a good thing dreams are not real. Take care! :)

Christie Lucagbo said...

i think you were having the bad dream because your body wanted a hug! haha kidding lang ma'am! :)) awwww sweet kaayo mo ni charlie! remind him of our manicure! hahaha

 
;